There are several resorts situated along Caliraya Lake and one of which is the Caliraya Recreation Center. It is located in Lumban, Laguna with a lot area of 7.6 hectares. You can go there via South Luzon Express Way and via Antipolo.
What I like about the Caliraya Recreation Center is the scenery which lets you experience a cozy atmosphere.
The resort is one of the popular choices of destinations where to have team building and as well as youth camps.
|Hotel – Single||4,800/pax||5,250/pax|
|Hotel – Double||3,200/pax||3,400/pax|
|Hotel – Triple||2,700/pax||2,800/pax|
|Hotel – Quadruple||2,500/pax||2,700/pax|
|Hotel – Quintuple||2,300/pax||2,500/pax|
|Duplex / Dormitory||1,600/pax||1,700/pax|
Our group availed of the Duplex type of accommodation and it is inclusive of:
1. Entrance fee.
2. Full board buffet style meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
3. Free flowing coffee & hot tea during meal time.
4. Overnight accommodation (aircon room with cable TV).
5. Free use of swimming pool, slip n slide, earthball, monster basketball and obstacle course.
6. Free use of slide pinoy & hanging bridge.
7. Ferry boat ride to and from the resort (24 hours service)
8. Jeepney transfer inside the resort
The duplex has 5 double deck beds located on its first floor. On its second floor, there are mattresses. Each duplex unit has a capacity of around 14 people. Each unit has two restrooms (one in the first floor and one in the second floor). Each restroom has 3 cubicles (2 for shower, 1 for toilet).
I think that the Duplex/Dormitory units is a good choice because you’ll get to enjoy a better view of Caliraya Lake.
Some of the activities that you can do in Caliraya Recreation Center are:
Check out more activities to do in Caliraya Recreation Center’s website.